In changeable weather conditions, you can rely on a stand by generator to protect your home and love ones during power outages. Basically, the generator will turn on immediately when the power goes out and will turn off automatically when the power is restored.
The standby generator ensures enough power for heating or AC, water heater, kitchen appliances, lights, outlets, sump and well pumps. The device is connected to your natural gas line. That way you are protected 365 days a year, eliminating the need for fuel storage.
Very significant advantage of all types of gas fuel can be indicated by a low level of air pollution, the absence of unpleasant odors and emissions harmful to humans and the environment. The main natural gas, which for 70 – 98% consists of methane, is the cheapest and most environmentally friendly of all mass types of fuel.
In fact, having a standby generator is a great plus if you a planning to sell your home one day – the generator increases the value of your home. With the right maintenance it can last over 20 years.
Why you should go for a natural gas generator? Let’s sum up the most important advantages:
- Automatically turns on or off – you don’t have to worry if the power goes out due to unpredictable weather;
- No need for fuel storage – it’s directly connected to your gas meter with a gas line;
- Different sizes to fit your particular home needs;
- Increases the value of your home
- Go green – natural gas is the cheapest and environmentally friendly type of fuel.
As a two trades company, Toliny can complete the whole installation – not the gas line only but the power line as well. Read more >>>